Australian mother warns of danger of popular fruit after son’s burn photo

An Aussie mum has shared a harrowing photo of her young son in hospital, after he suffered severe burns caused by a common summertime fruit.

The woman from NSW took to Facebook to share how her son ended up in emergency after “juicing limes” with his cousins.

A few days later, her son began to experience “some really bad burns” on his hands and arms.

“A night in hospital and a trip to the burns unit later,” she said in the Facebook post.

“We received, and continue to receive amazing care and support.”

anak di ausie

So, what happen? Whats Fruit of that? Click Below

Read More on Next Page